24 Jan Film Productions Announced
Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI) announced two newly approved productions through the Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund today, Jan. 21.
Documentary TV series, Haunted Season V, produced by Winter Light Productions Limited, has been approved for a funding commitment of $480,000 based on an eligible Nova Scotia expenditure of $1,500,000.
Dramatic TV mini-series, Cinema 902 Series 2, produced by Winter Light Productions Limited, has been approved for a funding commitment of $307,200 based on an eligible Nova Scotia expenditure of $960,000.
More details about productions approved for incentives through the Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund are available on the NSBI website at http://www.nsbi.ca/filmfunding.
- the fund applies to eligible costs such as labour, goods or services purchased from a Nova Scotia-based supplier
- when an application is approved, NSBI issues an incentive agreement which can be used for the financing process-
- when the production is approved for a funding commitment, the funds are placed in reserve
- when the production is complete the applicant submits a final claim to NSBI for processing and disbursement-
- all applications and claims are processed and approved by NSBI
For more information on Winter Light Productions, go to: https://www.winterlightproductions.com